The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace Empty
PostSubject: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Sorry my good people i haven't been around in a while. School has been kicking me in the teeth since September. I haven't had time to do much except explore facebook, which even then is a brief glance. this semester is almost over and I will be able to return to you in full Smile
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Holy shit, it's Lord Rahl... :p
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello Carnage! -waves hands frantic- Smile

i have mind boggling news HOLY CRAP!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes your Lord and Master has returned from the darkest pits of the Underworld Razz

What is this mind boggling news my Dark Mistress? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I am no longer single! yup its horrible mind boggling news! Laughing heeheehee

But still its shocking and i actually have strong feelings for him which i have never had! Shocked
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Its about damn time!!! I personally wouldn't have left you single for that long had I had the chance to court you Smile good to know the feelings are holding true as well. a relationship will never work if the feelings are only one sided. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Indeed that i know such a thing have happend and it ended up with someone crying like a baby and that person wast me Neutral
But now its both sided! and that is worth Synchronized smiling by smileys!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 pm

I told you, you were a heartbreaker my Dark Mistress. A girl as beautiful as you will always have someone tethered to her will without putting in any effort. Razz I wounder...can you cry? I'm not sure if you have the same chemical make up that most other humans with the XX chromosome make up lol
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Why of course i can and do just not when im supposed too rather annoying actually Razz Poke!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

well no one likes a cry baby Razz so have you been up to this past.....half year Smile Besides catching potential victims XD
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Not much well if you dont count in get into a realtionship thing Rolling Eyes Been making my little apartment even more cosy the living room is almost "done" so to speak would just need some wall decorations the bedroom would need something more looking after a tiny table/desk to have there.
Oh want to guess how much fabric it takes to make the curtains to a canopybed?

Last edited by Sister of Darkness on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Oh god. I had a canopy bed. Such a pain but so beautiful. I'd guess...10 yards of fabric. At least.

Sounds like you've been having some fun, SoD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Indeed *sigh* But it came out very pretty. Sounds like a good guess hmm.. think i have a little less then 8 meters and that is just the fabric hangin down like curtains havent put any as a "roof" yet thinkin on maybe put some in a X there, guess that will make it up to 12 meters HAHA!

Yeh i do like decorating have actually found a wall decoration! is a carved wood painting over a meter wide : ) shall put it over the sofa in the livingroom

Now you can think on how many yards and what not you have to count lenghts those meters are Razz
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:19 pm

I was never good at measuring anything in the metric system and then I'm even worse at conversions lol
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Well, a yard is approximately three feet which is approximately one meter. I think a yard is slightly shorter though?
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 pm

I'll take your word for it....this is why I got math out of the way in my repertoire for class credits first Razz so after the fact i would never have to worry about it unless its the spur of the moment kind of thing. BUT it says here that a yard stick is slightly shorter than a meter stick. the difference is very sutble
Back to top Go down
RainCloud
Primary Character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Dont worry. I too am terrible at conversions and such. I only know what I do because, in the US, we use the same size ruler for both a yard and meter haha
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am

sooooo you're teacher? I thought intermediate teachers had those kinds of sticks Razz
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:50 am

RainCloud wrote:
Well, a yard is approximately three feet which is approximately one meter. I think a yard is slightly shorter though?

1 meter = 39.3700787 inches

I love google's calculator. HAHA!
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 am

well where is the measurement for a yard? you're slackin lol

What is that a pic of in your AVA Deano?
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 am

1 yard = 36 inches

It's Alice from Alice: Madness Returns. Actually from one of the trailers, I believe.
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 am

WHAT!!! I have that game and it doesn't look that damn GOOD!!! why didn't they make it look that good lol. She looks like an assassin!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deano
Secondary Character
Deano

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 am

That particular trailer may have (don't know for sure) been made by a different company, so she'd look different. Kinda like the Sacred Ashes trailer for Dragon Age.
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 am

oh, right. that makes sense. good point.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:58 am

RainCloud wrote:

Technically a yard is EXACTLY 3 feet, not approximately.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace   The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Gifted Rahl Has Returned To The People's Palace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion Forum-
Jump to: