The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chasing Mavericks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverCrimson
Minor Character
ForeverCrimson

Chasing Mavericks Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Mavericks   Chasing Mavericks EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Ok so I guess this movie will probably only appeal to a select few (ie. surfers) but I just had to share the trailer as it looks freaking *awesome* (heh, trying out my Americanisms there!).

Plus, Gerald Butler almost died filming some scenes in it so it's got to be worth a watch just for his dedication Razz
Back to top Go down
Memnoch
Secondary Character
Memnoch

Chasing Mavericks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Mavericks   Chasing Mavericks EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 pm

it looks "wicked fierce" :p

spoiler alert, this was filmed near my house.
Back to top Go down
ForeverCrimson
Minor Character
ForeverCrimson

Chasing Mavericks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Mavericks   Chasing Mavericks EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 am

You live near Mavericks?!

If so that's "awesome". I'd love to see Mavericks, though I don't reckon I'll ever have the urge to surf it.
Back to top Go down
Memnoch
Secondary Character
Memnoch

Chasing Mavericks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Mavericks   Chasing Mavericks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 pm

ForeverCrimson wrote:
You live near Mavericks?!

If so that's "awesome". I'd love to see Mavericks, though I don't reckon I'll ever have the urge to surf it.

Mavericks itself is about 30 min from me. Most of the "neighborhood" shots from the movie, and the protagonist's house can be seen from my place though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chasing Mavericks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Mavericks   Chasing Mavericks Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Mavericks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Entertainment Drabble :: Movies-
Jump to: