The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is Twilight so popular?

Go down 
+3
Confessor Kahlan
talonnolan
rainshadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

Why is Twilight so popular? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Wow. That was awesome. Why is Twilight so popular? Icon_cheers I'll have to show that to my mom.
Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:13 am

That was funny.
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Minor Character

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Every nurse I work with has read this crap and loved it, so I tried to read the first book. I couldn't get past the first chapter. Bella is just way too wussy for my taste. I like a female lead who can kick ass and take names! Wussy, dependent females just suck. If that's too over the top RS, please delete.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am

I think for the most part our fairer sex here is a hell of a lot tougher than our pansy male population, so I'm sure you didn't offend any of the girls.

I on the other hand am likely to hear crap from the pansies any time now.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
PyroMancer
Admin
Admin
PyroMancer

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 am

Her name is Bella. If you expect ass-kicking, you need to give her a name that doesn't imply wussiness just by the way it looks on a page.
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Minor Character

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 am

Lady Heather is a good name, as is Xena, The Mother Confessor and several others.
Back to top Go down
carnage rahl
Primary Character
carnage rahl

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 am

or the name could've worked had they not made her scrawny and sensitive. lol.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadows
HiddenShadows

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Epiphany wrote:
Lady Heather is a good name, as is Xena, The Mother Confessor and several others.

Mother Confessor!!! Lovelovelove her <3

I admit I read all the Twilight books and I liked them, they were pretty interesting. But definately not at the top of my list. There are so many better reads out there, yannow? And ever since then, Vampires aren't cool anymore. I like REAL Vampires, the bloodsucking evil ones who don't give a damn what happens to you because they just want BLOOD!

Also, since Twilight, I find that all the books in the Young Adults section are about the same thing: Romantic Vampires
YUCK!!!

I also agree w/ Epiphany, girls need to be kick-ass w/ kick-ass names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Twilight so popular?   Why is Twilight so popular? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Twilight so popular?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Builders Guild :: General Discussion Forums :: Entertainment Drabble :: Books & Literature-
Jump to: