The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Holidays

Go down 
+7
Professor X
RainCloud
Confessor Kahlan
Calwyn
rainshadow
talonnolan
ForeverCrimson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

Summer Holidays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Memnoch wrote:
jawesome guys. I personally have had the busiest summer of my life. More on that later if I find a way to wrap my head around it all.
wrap me in pigskin and call me a sausage now you mister havent posted in ages, be ashamed! Razz
Back to top Go down
Calwyn
Sidekick
Calwyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:52 pm

My summer was mostly boring. A lot of work, not a lot of vacations/adventures. That changes this Sunday when a friend and I will fly to Iceland and drive around the island for 8 days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sister of Darkness
Secondary Character
Sister of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 am

Calwyn wrote:
My summer was mostly boring. A lot of work, not a lot of vacations/adventures. That changes this Sunday when a friend and I will fly to Iceland and drive around the island for 8 days Very Happy
watch it for volcanoes and ponies dudzie!
Back to top Go down
Glowing Darkness
Glowing Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Ah now I understand one of your profile pics on fb lol...wondered what that was about!

This summer I firstly went to Rome for 4 days and saw everything you need to see in those 4 days (I'm sure there was more to see tho haha). I have been to the lake district for a few days with my parents, been to Alnwick for Harry Potter flying instructions and camping, Crommer camping and on the beach, been to Drayton Mannor which is a big theme park for those who don't know, I have also been to the Leeds Music Festival and danced along to Madness, 30 Seconds to Mars and Pulp. The rest of my time I have been with my beloved Ilmars and seeing friends........so busy summer indeed and I'm sad its all over Sad booo!!!
Back to top Go down
Calwyn
Sidekick
Calwyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I saw lots of volcanos and ponies... and sheep. Sheep that were halfway up sheer cliffs to eat the grass there. Freaking crazy.

The scenery was, in a word, stunning. And I mean that in every sense possible. My ability to put words to how it all looked, and how it impacted myself, were literally stunned by the beauty of it.

I urge anyone who loves the beauty of nature to take a trip to Iceland at some point in their lives. You will not regret it.
Back to top Go down
Confessor Kahlan
Primary Character
Confessor Kahlan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am

No summer holidays for me this year. No holidays of any season to be honest. Maybe next year. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:32 am

Calwyn wrote:
I saw lots of volcanos and ponies... and sheep. Sheep that were halfway up sheer cliffs to eat the grass there. Freaking crazy.

The scenery was, in a word, stunning. And I mean that in every sense possible. My ability to put words to how it all looked, and how it impacted myself, were literally stunned by the beauty of it.

I urge anyone who loves the beauty of nature to take a trip to Iceland at some point in their lives. You will not regret it.

Foggy masturbated to the wrong thread...

Dear me, that was horrible.

sounds like you had a blast, man. I would love to visit Iceland someday.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
fogofwar
Secondary Character
fogofwar

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:36 am

rainshadow wrote:
Calwyn wrote:

Foggy masturbated to the wrong thread...

Dear me, that was horrible.

sounds like you had a blast, man. I would love to visit Iceland someday.

Hehe. I don't know if you guys saw Inside Job but the portion they did a flyby of Icelandic scenery was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays   Summer Holidays - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3