The World Builders Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where creative thinkers come together to build worlds...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling some Anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

Selling some Anime Empty
PostSubject: Selling some Anime   Selling some Anime EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am

I am looking to sell some of my Anime to help fund my Sideshow Collection!

I am unable to ship anything before December 15th, thus would not expect any payment until then!

I am looking to sell the following collections:

You're Under Arrest: Season 1 Discs 1-9 (Discs 3-9 still Shrink wrapped, only watched Disc 1 - all purchased new)
You're Under Arrest: Season 1 Box Set 4 (Discs 10-13, not shrink wrapped, but not used - purchased new)
You're Under Arrest: Season 2 Complete Collection (Not Shrink wrapped, but not used - purchased new)
You're Under Arrest: Season 3 Complete Collection (Not Shrink wrapped, but not used - purchased new)
You're Under Arrest: The Movie (Purchased Used - Not watched myself)

I do not have the Mini-Specials unfortunately.

Asking: $100.00 + Shipping SOLD

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad: The Complete Series $20.00 + Shipping (Opened, but not used - purchased new) SOLD
Black Cat: The Complete Collection $20.00 + Shipping (Opened, but not used - purchased new) SOLD
Desert Punk: The Complete Series $20.00 + Shipping (Opened, but not used - purchased new) SOLD
Tokko: The Complete Series $20.00 + Shipping (Opened, but not used - purchased new) SOLD

That is all for now! If interested please e-mail me - scar.1977@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Steve

Last edited by Professor X on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldbuildersguild.net/
talonnolan
Shard Bearer
Shard Bearer
talonnolan

Selling some Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling some Anime   Selling some Anime EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 pm

You only watched one disc of Samurai 7? Did you watch the rest another way? I thought it was a great show. One of the only Anime's that i've seen.
Back to top Go down
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

Selling some Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling some Anime   Selling some Anime EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:06 pm

I just couldn't really get into it. Also, I am finding it hard to find time to just sit down and watch stuff for the last little while. Been very busy with work and life!
Back to top Go down
rainshadow
Compulsive Writer
Compulsive Writer
rainshadow

Selling some Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling some Anime   Selling some Anime EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 am

Can you sell your DVDs via the Canadian Amazon Marketplace? Might be a tough sell getting $20 a peice for opened anime, used or not.
Back to top Go down
https://worldbuildersguild.rpg-board.net
Professor X
Founder of the X-Men
Founder of the X-Men
Professor X

Selling some Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling some Anime   Selling some Anime EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Updated First Post!

Actually RS, I have no idea how to go about that! However, as you can see, I just finished a deal for some of them. I sent that first batch off to the Netherlands this morning! The You're Under Arrest collection is on hold until the end of the month for a gentleman in North Carolina. Asked if I would be willing to hold until then for him.

To be honest, they went much quicker than I anticipated! I am very pleased they did though. I have some expensive Pre-Orders coming up in regards to some G.I. Joe figures and statues and The Last Samurai pieces. This money will help greatly towards covering the shipping costs!

EDIT: Updated First Post January 1/2012 - Everything Sold!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling some Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling some Anime   Selling some Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling some Anime
Page 1 of 1